The unique abilities of the Core Lab Services rest with the experience, skill and complex knowledge of the experts at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center and Wake Forest University.
We will help you with project planning, equipment use, analyses and other aspects of your work.
We have some of the top scientists and researchers in their fields, as well as the most advanced technologies. Here are a few examples:
- Our Lipid, Lipoprotein and Atherosclerosis Analysis Core Laboratory, led by Lawrence Rudel, PhD, evolved out of a program that began in 1969. We do analytical and quantitative measurements of lipid and lipoprotein endpoints for non-diagnostic investigational purposes.
- Our Center for Nanotechnology and Molecular Materials is led by David Carroll, PhD, one of the top nanotechnology scientists in the country. Our center, opened in 2004, specializes in health care, energy technologies and basic sciences.
Learn about the services, skills and equipment offered by our core labs by selecting an option below:
- Aerosol Transmission Laboratory
- Clinical and Research Assays
- Custom Diet Development
- Lipid, Lipoprotein and Atherosclerosis Analysis
- Molecular Partners
- Center for Nanotechnology and Molecular Materials
- Veterinary Pathology
- Virtual Microscopy Core Lab
Contact Wake Forest Innovations to learn more about using our Core Lab Services at +1.336.713.1111 or firstname.lastname@example.org.