The Wake Forest Institute for Regenerative Medicine is a world renowned leader in regenerative cell and tissue research. Among its many areas of expertise, the Wake Forest Institute for Regenerative Medicine Histology Core offers broad and diverse testing services, with expertise in both human and animal tissue processing, including tissue with natural or synthetic extracellular matrices. The Histology Core offers efficient, reliable and economical analysis of paraffin processing, sectioning, and cryo- sectioning, and both Immunohistochemistry (IHC) ABC technique and IHC Fluorescence testing is available.
The Histology Core is equipped with:
- automatic tissue processors
- a paraffin embedding station
- microtomes for sectioning paraffin sections
- cryotomes for obtaining frozen sections
- autostainers for both immunohistochemistry and H&E staining
- a slide printer
- a Cytocentrifuge for liquid cell suspension to slide processing
- compound brightfield and fluorescent microscopes
- dedicated facilities to perform special chemical and immunohistochemical staining
Learn more about working with the Histology lab by contacting Wake Forest Innovations at +1.336.713.1111 or firstname.lastname@example.org.